Zoom Teeth Whitening Dublin, CA
At the Sharma Dental Center, Dublin, CA, we offer the Zoom teeth whitening dental procedure, which is an effective way to remodel the appearance of your dull or stained teeth due to aging, smoking, or drinking tea, coffee, cola, and red wine. In just one appointment, which you can schedule by calling us at (925) 833-6200, you can dramatically enhance your smile and confidence.
Zoom: A popular teeth whitening procedure
Zoom teeth whitening is the most dependable and quick way to brighten your teeth and enhance your appearance—with your smile whitened by eight or more shades—without going for a major time-consuming dental procedure that does not guarantee the whiteness you desire.
What happens in the Zoom teeth whitening dental procedure?
We examine your dental health, and if you have an infection, cavities or gum disease, we first treat it before beginning the Zoom teeth whitening procedure, as it requires a desired level of oral health and also to avoid the patient experiencing any unnecessary post-procedure sensitivity. Once you are given the green light, we take the following steps:
- Clean your teeth so that the whitening gel is placed on clean teeth and not the plaque buildup
- Protect lips and avoid irritation by using a lip cream
- Put a retractor in your mouth to pull back lips and expose your teeth
- You bite down and place your tongue on a cup attached to the retractor
- Use a shade guide to choose how white you want your teeth to be at the end of the procedure
- We take a picture of your teeth, place gauze inside your mouth, and provide you with protective eyewear to ensure that your teeth are the intended area to be exposed to the teeth whitening solution
- Apply a protective solution on your gums
- Apply a protective solution on your teeth and evenly brush your teeth with the teeth whitening gel
We then focus a special laser light for about 15 minutes on your teeth to trigger the whitening solution, reapply the teeth whitening solution, and wipe away any excess solution to inhibit gum irritation. Our dentist repeats this process till the desired whiteness level is reached. Finally, we remove all the apparatus from your mouth, apply a finishing product, and you are ready for a before-and-after picture to see the shade difference yourself. The Zoom teeth whitening procedure takes as much time as your lunch break: at the end of which you have a brand new smile and appearance!
Zoom Vs home hits
You can try over-the-counter teeth whitening strips, toothpaste, and trays, which only remove surface stains, and all of them have disadvantages compared to the Zoom teeth whitening procedure. Zoom is a safe procedure and is carried out by a dental expert so that you don’t experience unnecessary sensitivity afterward. Store-bought solutions raise the risk of overexposure to the teeth whitening solution and increase teeth sensitivity. And these solutions don’t penetrate under the enamel where most staining originates, and don’t offer the same quality of the whitening solution as does Zoom.
To know how the Zoom teeth whitening procedure can produce the best whitening results or discuss other dental cosmetic solutions such as implants, crowns, and veneers, please call Sharma Dental Center at (925) 833-6200 to schedule your consultation about your smile makeover.